Thursday, June 16, 2011

PTI's Make It Monday - Part 2



Hey Everyone,

Well, I guess one good part about being sick as a dog and home from work this week is that I was able to craft a little (a very little). So, I decided to make another card using the rock and roll technique featured in this week's Make It Monday video from Papertrey Ink.



I started with a kraft base and used this week's technique to stamp images from the My Hero, My Dad and Grunge Me stamp sets. I was very happy with how the Orange Zest and Pure Poppy inks complimented one another! Then, I layered on a bit of Pure Poppy cardstock and some more kraft and stamped my little heart out. I love these stamp sets because they make layering practically fool-proof! Finally, I stamped the sentiments and colored them in with a Copic marker.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment