Friday, February 25, 2011

February Papertrey Ink Blog Hop



Happy Friday friends!

Wow, what a week! I just wanted to pop in really quick and share the card that I made for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.



"This month we decided to dedicate the Blog Hop to scallops! We want to see your best use of scallops,of any sort, on a project! This can include scalloped borders, offset-scallops, stamped scallops,scalloped mats, scalloped frames, layered scallops, scalloped tags or anything else you can dream up! You can use dies, patterned scissors or even circle punches in a row to achieve your special look. We are looking forward to seeing all of your amazing creations!"



I knew for sure that I wanted to use doilies and the Limitless Layers Die set and I had some adorable cupcake embellies that my sister had given me that I wanted to play with too. Of course, I knew I had to add in some polka dots. So, here's what came out of it! (Again, please excuse the photo, I'm still having to use the camera on my phone to take all pictures)



Thanks so much for stopping by! So far I've just peeked at the thumbnails of all the projects, (it was a long day at work and I think I'll be calling it an early evening) but I definitely plan on spending a good part of tomorrow morning taking a closer look! I can already tell there are some AMAZING projects out there!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

Kerry

9 comments:

  1. I love all the layering on this card and that cupcake is so sweet. I love how you shaped the card along the bottom. Assuming its Edger Dies? Such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE! I LOVE everything about it!!
    Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a scrumptious card Kerry! Love the shimmery cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love shimmery cupcakes! And you used my favorite color combo to boot :) Thanks for sharing your happy and beautiful Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!I especially like the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerry, this is so pretty! I love that ribbon - the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete